Friday 5 April 2013

LaraLoves a Sweat

Hi. My name is Lara and i'm a sweater addict. Grey ones in particular. I must have at least 11.

Maybe it's something to do with my sporting nature or the fact I wish I had gone to university in America just so I could have stolen a boys letterman jacket... maybe I'm just a wanabe cheerleader.. buuut thats a whole other post.





Anyway, back to the genius of the marl grey sweat. I have a pinterest board of the same title which gave me the idea for this post. Here's the best things about the unassuming sweat;

1. They suit everyone! refer to pinterest.

2. It gives outfits a sporty edge without trying too hard.

OK, so the helmet might be a bit much, but you get my drift.

3. It balances an outfit that is a little too girly

Silk shorts, ruffles, ballet flats, ballet bun... ooooppp sporty sweater- good save.

4. It can make even the slickest outfit look thrown together and dressed down

Casual but stylish.


5. It can balance out a maxi

This outfit needs no further explanation. KB does it again.

6. In the current economic climate you need something wearable, versatile and cheap; here are some spend and "splurge" options;

Basic: Vila Marl Grey Sweat £18.00
(current trend Boyfriend jeans and pointed pumps)


Printed: Brat & Suzie donkey sweat £42.00
Country: Glamorous Marl Jumper in Fine Jersey with Elbow Patch £20.00

Current Trend: typed ASOS Hero Sweatshirt £26.00

Texture: Knitted Quilted Sweat from TOPSHOP Price: £38.00



Boyfriends/ sporty: Nike sweat about £50.00


Wishlist: Chinti & Parker colour pop Cashmere £350


So there you have it folks my addiction explained and revealed. Hope you get some style-inspo or just revive your love of yourl old grey sweat- did I mention theyre SO COMFY... and all men look hot in them...


No comments:

Post a Comment